At Estate Interiors we are very selective and accept only high quality, gently used, or as we like to say,
“previously loved furniture”, with no rips or stains sothat your furniture will be right at home and featured in the best possible light.
If you are considering consigning your furniture or home accessories, here’s how to get started:
• Send photos of your items to email@example.com or text photos to 425.351.7538.
• Be sure to include your name and a contact phone number.
• If we like what we see, then we’ll schedule a visit to inspect the items and
provide you with a rough estimate based on age, condition, brand name and demand.
• We work with several local moving companies to facilitate delivery of your items.
Movers can be paid at time of pick-up and payment is the responsibility of the consignor.
How you get paid
• Our consignment is a 50/50 split.
• Our contract is 90 days.
• After 90 days we can do final reduction of 50% or you are free to pick-up your items.
• Items left over 120 days become the property of Estate Interiors and will be donated to a local charity.
• Checks are drafted on the 15th day of the month for items sold in the previous month.
• All checks will be mailed, but if you’d like to pick yours up in store, let us know. We’d love to see you.