Become a Consignor
Consider consigning your previously loved items with Estate Interiors in our Fountain Hills showroom.
Our consignment procedure is as follows:
- Please email photos of the items you would like to consign to: email@example.com
- If you have an entire household to consign, start with a few photos and we will schedule a home visit to inspect the remainder of the items.
- Please note that we only accept items from Non-Smoking homes.
- We will provide you with a rough price range based on the brand name, age and condition of the item.
- We will also coordinate pickup of the items and provide you with an estimated delivery cost. The movers can be paid at the time of pickup.
How We Pay Out
- Our consignment is a 50/50 split
- Consignment checks are issued on the 15th day of each month for all items sold the previous month. Payments of $50.00 or less will be held until additional consigned items are sold.
- After 30 days we will reduce the price 10% to 15%
- After 60 days we will reduce another 10 to 15%
- At 90 days a final price reduction up to 50% of the last price
How Long Do We Keep Items
- Our contract is for 90 days and we’ll only extend if it is mutually agreed upon.
For Those Considering Consigning
We are selective in hand choosing every item we bring in, so that we may showcase all your pieces in the very best light.
- Estate Interiors specializes in previously loved designer pieces, one of a kind hard to find treasures, and fine art items, so your beautiful items will be in good company
- Complimentary in-home visits to inventory and assess items
- Favorable terms, prompt payout and top prices for quality pieces
- Strong marketing program including advertising in the newspaper, local magazines, targeted e-blasts and website
- Location is everything, being located in the heart of downtown Fountain Hills
- Contacts with the area’s top realtors
- Partner with several top interior designers who shop Estate Interiors on a weekly basis